About Me

My photo
i am 18 yrs old and am a nursing major. I have lived in tucson for 5 yrs but am originnaly from ny... which i still consider my hometown. i love to have fun and just hang out and listen to music

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm All American

All American... All American is what reaks from this photo. If you wear Tommy perfume you will be happy with good looking friends, have a cute girl, and basically be all American. Plus it even has our flag in the background. If we support this perfume, then we support the United States : )Our society captures the twenty first century by luring us in with all these false promise. I want to buy this perfume because I want to have a hot hot boyfriend. It is funny how ads are made in order to lure our generation. I wonder... what kind of ads lured in the older generations, and what ads will lure the future generation??

No comments: